Re: [Stripes-users] Stripes tags in tag files

Subject:   Re: [Stripes-users] Stripes tags in tag files (find more)
From:   Sebastian Beigel <hidden> (find more)
Date:   Dec 02, 2005 09:08

Hi Tim,

> As I said, Stripes 1.1.2 will be out this weekend, and should have
> everything you need.

That sounds great! BTW, is there any public CVS access (or nightly
builds)? I didn't find anything...

Having your attention: Any comments regarding my validator patch [1] and
my thoughts about post conversation validation?

:)

Sebastian

[1] http://mc4j.org/jira/browse/STS-115

--
Sebastian Beigel // Software Architekt
(F) Die Firma GmbH // Innovative Kommunikation

Entire Thread (Showing 3 of 3)

  • [Stripes-users] Stripes tags in tag files Sebastian Beigel <hidden>

    Hi, I really like to create my own form tags using (JSP 2.0) custom tag files. This gives me the possibility to create reusable form components

    • Re: [Stripes-users] Stripes tags in tag files Tim Fennell <hidden>

      Hey Sebastian, This is already fixed in the latest Stripes builds. I'll push out a point release this weekend. In the latest builds instead of just using the parenttag hierarchy to find enclosing tags (the form field tags use the form tag for certain ...

      • Re: [Stripes-users] Stripes tags in tag files Sebastian Beigel <hidden>