Re: [Stripes-dev] CVS?

Subject:   Re: [Stripes-dev] CVS? (find more)
From:   Ray Tsang <hidden> (find more)
Date:   Jan 12, 2006 07:56

Hi Tim,

I'm just setting it to http://cvs.sf.net/viewcvs.py/stripes/ for now.
I've made the pom and maven bundle.  It would require somewhere to
upload it to and file a JIRA issue.  The issue reporter seems the best
if it's a stripes developer able to be confirmed from stripes'
homepage. (http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-ibiblio-upload.html)

I have attached both the pom and the bundle file ready for use if you
are interested in posting to maven's repository.

ray,

On 1/12/06, Tim Fennell <hidden> wrote:
> Unfortunately there is not currently a publicly viewable repository.
> I made the decision when I started Stripes to use subversion, and at
> that time SourceForge did not offer (and still doesn't quite yet) svn
> service.  As a result the repository is hosted on a friend's server
> which does not allow public access.
>
> I plan on moving the repository to SourceForge just as soon as the
> svn service comes online, which sounds like it will happen in
> February or March.
>
> -t
>
> On Jan 12, 2006, at 2:31 AM, Ray Tsang wrote:
>
> > I'm wondering if there is a public view cvs for stripes source
> > somewhere? I am unable to find it on sf.net.
> >
> > I'm making a pom for maven, perhaps it can be added to maven's
> > repository.  scm is just one of the things required.
> > http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-ibiblio-upload.html
> >
> > ray,

File srps112bnl.a (195 kB - Anonymous - Jan 12, 2006)
XML File pmxl (1 kB - Anonymous - Jan 12, 2006)
Entire Thread (Showing 4 of 4)

  • [Stripes-dev] CVS? Ray Tsang <hidden>

    • Re: [Stripes-dev] CVS? Tim Fennell <hidden>

      Unfortunately there is not currently a publicly viewable repository. I made the decision when I started Stripes to use subversion, and at that time SourceForge did not offer (and still doesn't quite yet) svn service. As a result the repository is hosted on a friend's server which ...

      • Re: [Stripes-dev] CVS? Ray Tsang <hidden>

        • Re: [Stripes-dev] CVS? Nic Holbrook <hidden>

          Thanks Ray. I know I had mentioned maven previously. It will be nice to have it up