Re: [Stripes-users] Extracting site-structure information

Subject:   Re: [Stripes-users] Extracting site-structure information (find more)
Date:   Nov 11, 2005 15:30

Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 12:30:03 -0800 (PST)
From: Nic Holbrook <hidden>
Sender: hidden
To: hidden
Subject: Re: [Stripes-users] Extracting site-structure information
 See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.
 Report problems to http://sf.net/tracker/?func=add&group_id=1&atid=200001
 0.5 FROM_ENDS_IN_NUMS      From: ends in numbers
 2.2 FORGED_YAHOO_RCVD      'From' yahoo.com does not match 'Received' headers
 0.0 SF_CHICKENPOX_PARATHESES_OPEN BODY: Text interparsed with (
 0.0 SF_CHICKENPOX_PARATHESES_CLOSE BODY: Text interparsed with )
 0.0 SF_CHICKENPOX_PERIOD   BODY: Text interparsed with .
 0.0 SF_CHICKENPOX_SLASH    BODY: Text interparsed with /
 0.0 SF_CHICKENPOX_MINUS    BODY: Text interparsed with -
 0.0 SF_CHICKENPOX_AT       BODY: Text interparsed with @
 0.0 SF_CHICKENPOX_APOSTROPHE BODY: Text interparsed with '
 0.4 FROM_HAS_ULINE_NUMS    From: contains an underline and numbers/letters
I think its a good start.  It provides most of the
information anyone would need.  The only thing that
would be nicer would be to see it in graph form like
you can with some struts and jsf tools.  I don't think
this would be overly hard to do with the example you
have provided.

--- Tim Fennell <hidden> wrote:

> Hey All,
>
> One of the criticisms leveled at Stripes when I
> first published it
> was that having all the URLs and event names and
> stuff in annotations
> meant that there was no single place to go and look
> up all the site
> structure type information that typically lives in
> one or more
> central configuration files in other frameworks.
> Well, I think the
> convenience outways the downside, but it's something
> I've been
> thinking about on and off.
>
> I started playing around with apt (the annotation
> processing tool)
> recently, to see what I could do with it.  I've
> managed to put
> together a little annotation processor that extracts
> information from
> all the ActionBeans with source code available, and
> spits out this
> kind of information in a human readable format.
> It's still pretty
> rough, but an example (part of what gets output when
> this is run
> against the Stripes examples app) of the output is
> below:

>      ActionBean:

net.sourceforge.stripes.examples.bugzooky.web.LoginActionBean
>      Event: Login (Default)
>          Resolution:
> RedirectResolution("/bugzooky/BugList.jsp")
>          Resolution:
> RedirectResolution(this.targetUrl)
>          Resolution:
> getContext().getSourcePageResolution()

>      ActionBean:

net.sourceforge.stripes.examples.bugzooky.web.LogoutActionBean
>      Event: Logout (Default)
>          Resolution:
> RedirectResolution("/bugzooky/Exit.jsp")

>      ActionBean:

net.sourceforge.stripes.examples.bugzooky.web.MultiBugActionBean